X - Protector
Product Code : 76861, 77197
Brand Name : FRA-BER
The sealant is a product made from latest-generation raw materials and has a long-lasting effect on the treated surface. Its active ingredients penetrate into the surfaces micropores and provide sound protection that will help water slide, thereby preventing dirt from building up and making surfaces easier to clean. Provides a self-cleaning action on sloping surfaces.
Directions for use
- Cleaning: for heavy soiling (intense grease, bird droppings, etc.), first provide rough cleaning with a normal neutral detergent and rinse. Then degrease with an alcohol-based product and do not touch with bare hands.
- Sealing: apply the product onto the entire clean and dried surface; apply with a wet sponge or cloth. It is also possible to spray the product abundantly from a distance of 5-10 cm. The recommended dosage is 10-25 ml per m and work on areas measuring about 1 sqm.
- Polishing: wait for 3 minutes and immediately polish with a clean microfiber cloth. The solution evaporates immediately, therefore, if required, a second coating can be applied. Do not wet the treated surface for at least 30 minutes.
- Do not use with temperatures below 5C; the ideal temperature is between 15-25 C.
- Do not expose the surface to direct sunlight when applying the product.
- Thorough preliminary cleaning is an essential requirement for the chemical bonding and duration of the sealant.
- Once opened, the bottle must be used within 4 months.
|J1 l Bottle + 30 ml dispenser cap (6 pcs)||76861|
|Jerry-can 5 l||77197|