X - Protector
Product Code : 76861, 77197
Brand Name : FRA-BER
The sealant is a product made from latest-generation raw materials and has a long-lasting effect on the treated surface. Its active ingredients penetrate into the surfaceÃ¢â¬â¢s micropores and provide sound protection that will help water slide, thereby preventing dirt from building up and making surfaces easier to clean. Provides a self-cleaning action on sloping surfaces.
Directions for use
- Cleaning: for heavy soiling (intense grease, bird droppings, etc.), first provide rough cleaning with a normal neutral detergent and rinse. Then degrease with an alcohol-based product and do not touch with bare hands.
- Sealing: apply the product onto the entire clean and dried surface; apply with a wet sponge or cloth. It is also possible to spray the product abundantly from a distance of 5-10 cm. The recommended dosage is 10-25 ml per mÂ² and work on areas measuring about 1 sqm.
- Polishing: wait for 3 minutes and immediately polish with a clean microfiber cloth. The solution evaporates immediately, therefore, if required, a second coating can be applied. Do not wet the treated surface for at least 30 minutes.
- Do not use with temperatures below 5Â°C; the ideal temperature is between 15-25 Â°C.
- Do not expose the surface to direct sunlight when applying the product.
- Thorough preliminary cleaning is an essential requirement for the chemical bonding and duration of the sealant.
- Once opened, the bottle must be used within 4 months.
|J1 l Bottle + 30 ml dispenser cap (6 pcs)||76861|
|Jerry-can 5 l||77197|